Is a solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.
How Operating Lease Works
A solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.
At the start of your agreement you pay an advance rental upfront. Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, which avoids a large initial expense and keeps monthly payments lower.
Operating Lease features include:
- Pay an advance rental upfront.
- Fixed regular payments means you can easily budget.
- Rentals are based on your annual mileage agreed at the start of your agreement and only on a proportion of the vehicle’s value, keeping your monthly payments lower.
- Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally).
- VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally).
At the end of your agreement
Simply return your vehicle with nothing more to pay, subject to it being in line with our Vehicles Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
Daimler Fleet Management
Would you like a different approach to funding and managing your fleet? A partner who actively listens and welcomes your ideas? A supplier who works with you to find the best solution for your business and your drivers?
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is designed specifically to meet the exacting standards of a Mercedes-Benz Van owner. Our innovative products offer the same peace-of-mind you demand from your vehicle.